Thursday 18 December 2014

Grapefruit and Sugar: Christmas Range

You may have read my recent post on stopping putting your aspirations on hold and seen that a big aspiration for me is designing more. 

With this is mind several weeks ago I set about designing my first real range for my little company 'Grapefruit and Sugar'. I've previously attending craft fairs and tried selling on Etsy, but with products I'd designed at uni, meaning none really sat together has a range. So I thought it was about time I injected some brand spanking new designs into 'Grapefruit and Sugar' and thus my Christmas range was born. 

I realise it's quite late to be showing you these designs now with Christmas only a week away, but there will be new ranges to follow in the next few weeks. I uploaded my designs onto Etsy in the beginning of December, and have had such a lovely response. I'd never sold an item on Etsy before, so it was such a wonderful and shocking feeling when my first sale went through. 

These are a selection of my Christmas designs and you can see the full range here.





No comments:

Post a Comment