Tuesday 13 January 2015

Resolutions: 2015


We are now well and truly into January, so I've had a fair bit of time to think about my resolutions and what I want to achieve from 2015. For me 2014 was a bit of a none year, I set out with no expectations of it, no goals I wanted to aim for, no accomplishments I needed to make and this was just how 2014 was, a bit of a close your eyes and see kind of year and it worked out ok. For 2015 however I'm hoping for more than ok, so I've decided to give resolutions another go:

'Biggies'
-Establish 'Grapefruit and Sugar' 
-Attend Craft fairs
-Continue Spanish classes (practice)
-Screen print
-Travel somewhere beautiful!

'Babies'
-Walk to work
-Read 
-Blog on a more regular basis
-Don't take London for granted
-Knit

...fingers crossed!





2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals, I am trying to read more too :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I can stick to them ( :

      Delete