Saturday 25 May 2013

thinking about crossing the tea's!

So this week was our last week of printing at uni, eeek. I've been spending the week making endless lists in my head of things to do, and the little things really do seem to build up. Luckily I got everything I needed to do in the studio completed, woo, now I just need to figure out what I want to do with them. I've also ordered a few bits and pieces which should be arriving next week, excited to receive them already...

I visited fabpad at the university of east london and ordered myself some digitally printed fabric to use for the backs of my cushions. 



Along with the fabric, I finally got myself together, gritted my teeth and set about designing business cards from moo. While on moo I remembered they also create stickers so I set about designing a label for my brand 'grapefruit and sugar' - i'm hoping I can use these on all my products to help create a my brand identity. Something I'd somewhat overlooked till now!

these are my business card designs:


my sticker design for branding: 







1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just casually stumbled here. I'm Austin from Print Peppermint. We make fun and unique business cards, stickers, postcards, mini cards and other custom prints. We use soy ink and recycled papers for our cards. We also have a 10% off coupon giveaway.

    ReplyDelete