Monday 30 June 2014

Elton John: Western Homes Community Stadium, Colchester





Elton Johns 'Crocodile Rock' used to blast out from our house at full volume, every morning before school, my mums go to tool to drag us out of bed and up jumping around the living room to 'When Suzie wore her dresses tight'. So its no surprise that Elton had long been on my list of top musicians to see live, I even debated buying a ticket to Bestival last year purely because he was the headlining act. 

When I heard that Elton John would be playing in my home town of Colchester I HAD to go, it seemed strange travelling home to Suffolk from London to see a Legend, a reverse to the usual! Western Holmes community stadium did not disappoint, and nor did Elton John, I hope this is the start of Colchester appearing on the touring locations of many other musicians, and its made my love for Elton ever stronger!








No comments:

Post a Comment