Monday 23 June 2014

Southbank: Queen Elizabeth Hall Roof Garden

The Thames is one of my favourite things about London, I love it in the day, the night, even in the rain, so obviously South Bank ranks pretty highly among my favourite London places. I hadn't been in a while, so it seemed like the perfect location to enjoy a saturday night, I love how every summer so many cute locations pop up along the river. 

We had been craving a roof top bar, the perfect way to spend a summers evening, and South Bank did not disappoint, watching the sun go down looking over the thames from The Queen Elizabeth Hall Roof Garden. The roof is open till September from 10am-10pm, complete with grass, flowers and wooden mushrooms the perfect relaxing location, one which I'd certainly recommend visiting at some point this summer. The Mango Mojito was my drink of choice for the rooftop, and that alone is enough to bring me back time and time again, a definate must have. 







No comments:

Post a Comment